Wednesday, September 18, 2013

National Geographic warm up

my two favorite photos 
This is my favorite photo because i love the colors . Also i like how its a dark setting and boom your eyes instantaneously look at the colors . Also you may not notice but the sky above the storm is a beautiful midnight blue . The color scheme is just amazing and the way they captured that moment in time . Some may say "the perfect storm "
I also love this photo because f the colors the way they flow together . The thunder is is beautifully captured at the perfect moment in time . The beautiful color contrast is just magnificent . It's just a beautiful piece all together .



A snapshot of my life would be me and my friend having an xbox party eating nutella listening to come together by The Beatles . The we go to random places and be ourselves with each other. Then we go to each others houses and just bother each other .

No comments:

Post a Comment